Cersei tried to kill Jon Snow
Why didn't Cersei try to make peace with Jon Snow?
you has it tried ... in S7E1 Jon receives a raven from Kings Landing.
House Lannister Cersei, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, calls the rebel and bastard Jon Snow to Kings Landing to bow to his rightful Queen or to suffer the fate of all traitors.
Granted, this is not a very effective way to make peace, and given Cersei's past, nothing says she will honor him! Even for a "mad queen", a troubled peace is better than an open rebellion, but given the recent history between the two Houses, I am sure that both sides recognize that no terms of peace can be established.
- What is the net weight
- App to manage your email subscription
- Where are podcasts hosted
- How do you invest in ICOs
- How do I get over backflip fear
- Wax causes white hair
- Is Atlantis Bahamas worth a visit
- What is meant by gyro radius
- What is 6 x 400 x 25
- Where can I find my new password
- How do moral standards affect personal morality?
- What is an attribute selector in CSS
- Is suicide an individual act
- Can someone defeat Galactus in the Marvel Universe
- What is counter entry
- Calcium Carbonate Raymond Mill
- How high is the earth's atmosphere
- Will the Brexit now intensify the independence campaigns?
- How do you break up with someone
- How do you negotiate shorter rental terms
- How am I diagnosed with BPD
- Which is better MP3s or WMAs
- What makes you think
- What are aliphatic amines