Who is the first to design computer graphics
Real-time computer graphics (IN0038, IN0039)
The modules IN0038 and IN0039 accompany each other.
In the lecture (IN0038), some of the basic algorithms used in real-time rendering and rigid body animation are discussed. Topics are polygon models, lighting models and shading, texture mapping, rasterization-based rendering pipeline, motion dynamics, time integration, partial systems, collision detection. While the lecture focusses on the discussion of the theory underlying real-time rendering and motion simulation algorithms, their efficient computer realization will be discussed and performed in the accompanying practical.
In the practical (IN0039), the students learn the fundamental concepts of the programming language C ++ and the graphics API Direct3D. They learn to realize real-time rendering algorithms on graphics accelerators using shader programming. The students program in small teams using established version control systems.
- Gregory:Game Engine Architecture, AK Peters
- Akenine-Möller, Haines:Real-time rendering, AK Peters
- Eberly:3D games engine design, Morgan Kaufmann
- Foley, Van Dam, Feiner, Hughes: Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice, Addison-Wesley, 2nd edition in C
- Watt, watt: Computer Graphics, Addison-Wesley
- Glassner:Principles of digital image synthesis, Morgan Kaufmann
- Like the Time Lords
- Who is a person who writes novels
- In which country are there orders for infotainment tests in the automotive sector?
- What does casting mean in modeling
- Why is C C Sharp
- What are the different uses of yarn
- What is the SCSI protocol
- How do I increase the app installation
- Why doesn't Frank Underwood like birthdays
- Who is the best dermatologist in Wakad
- How can you learn to think smarter
- Ravens are carnivorous
- Is there a moon with an atmosphere
- How are you going to stop and rest today
- What is your home exercise routine
- What medications have helped you the most
- Should bumblebees be extinct
- Did Einstein ever travel on an airplane?
- Which is better MyISAM or InnoDB
- Weird Al Yankovic is a musical genius
- Repair therapy should be banned nationally
- Do you ever feel Satan suppressing you?
- How does the zpipe compression algorithm work
- Why did Google stop the Dragonfly project