How can we silently express our anger?
The four phases of anger: This happens within us
Rage and aggressiveness are the symptoms in this anger phase. This need to just strike, this feeling of bursting right away. If you experience it when you are alone, you also like to start shouting - for example in a traffic jam or when the train leaves under your nose and you will definitely be late for the appointment. But what to do with this anger when you are not alone? Does it make sense to venture out in society as well? "In the past it was said in the therapy scene: Anger is good! But today we know that it is not that easy. Just letting out feelings is of little use," says Andreas Knuf. "Because when we feel great anger, we like to provoke arguments or arguments might want to harm someone else. Strong feelings have occasionally like that much energythat under their influence we act automatically and become robots - often to our disadvantage and to the suffering of others. "Nevertheless, emotion researchers say you have to give the feeling space so that the brain has the chance to find the information that lies in the feeling , to integrate.
Because then this feeling has his Signal function fulfilled and can be inhibited. In this third so-called Escalation phase one is on highest level Anger, but at this very moment we have the opportunity to choose whether to express our anger or just to be quiet with it and not do anything. Because if there is a way to break the cycle of anger, it is the way of mindfulness. We go when we first perceive our feelings, second consciously feel and accept them, and then thirdly be able to deal with them with confidence.
- Can you decipher the word GDUIE?
- What is the presumption of innocence
- Will cemeteries be built over at some point?
- Is there actually an NSA tracking function
- Why are introverts very attractive
- What was your strangest scariest childhood fear
- What are some controversial Java programming practices
- Who are some VCs in Austin TX
- How many cousins do you have
- Why does Beto advertise ORourke in Mexico
- What authors inspired HP Lovecraft
- How much does PPC cost
- What's your rating of Bet365
- Which tissue is in blood vessels
- Savings bonds can expire
- How do I post something
- How is Batisehir Istanbul
- Why do we add sugar to coffee
- What are the causes of shortages
- How many people want One Direction back
- Agriculture is the largest industry
- How is a North Korean casino
- What is giant maxing in Pokemon
- What is little simulation
- What is Palm Beach FL known for
- Why is Andre Rieu so criticized
- Why does my deodorant always bleed through
- How does a photocopier work
- How do I tune a bamboo flute
- Why are people addicted to phones
- What is the equilibrium of GDP
- Which is the best market for furniture