Which country has the most beautiful football?
The 10 most beautiful football metropolises in Europe
He's an ardent football fan and likes to travel to foreign countries, is she interested in art and loves to shop? Then we have exactly the right destinations for you for a great city break in a European metropolis. These ten metropolises have made a name for themselves in the football world as well as a must-see holiday destination. In addition, we give tips on what you should definitely see there in addition to a football game.
Barcelona is not only high in the alphabet, the capital of Catalonia has also made a name for itself around the world when it comes to culture and football. Although moved here at the age of 13, is Lionel Messi today probably the most famous son in town. Since his debut for the FC Barcelona In 2004, the lively Argentine collected countless titles and broke pretty much every record there is in professional football. Every visit to a Blaugrana home game is accordingly spectacular Camp Nuo, the largest club stadium in the world with a capacity of 99,354 spectators (as of March 2017). You must have seen that!
But apart from the legendary football temple, Barcelona is one of the most beautiful metropolises in Europe. Why? For example, there would be Sagrada Familia, the Church unfinished for more than 100 years of the famous architect and Artist Antoni Gaudíwho left his mark all over Barcelona. For example on the La Rambla promenade, where countless shops and boutiques invite you to do extensive shopping. Or in Park Güell, a park specially created by Gaudí with countless buildings and works of art by the famous artist. But when the sun slowly approaches the horizon, Barcelona really comes to life. The Catalan metropolis is now famous for it vibrant nightlife with hip clubs and cozy bars. Thanks to the fantastic location on the Mediterranean Sea, there is also a Day at the beach or a Excursion to the Costa Brava no problem with the rental car.
Interesting facts about Barcelona:
- It's hard to believe: it wasn't until the 1992 Summer Olympics that the coasts of Barcelona were opened up for swimming. Before that, it was almost exclusively for industry.
- With more than 1.6 million inhabitants, Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain.
- It is also the capital of Catalonia and the residents are very proud of it.
- The famous Sagrada Família cathedral has been under construction since 1892. According to the current status, the "unfinished" of the artist Antoni Gaudí is to be completed on the 100th anniversary of his death in 2026.
- Why is the water not dry
- Who is the founder of Uzbekistan
- Can i sell my own house
- Where is Obama now with Hurricane Harvey
- Which was the first script
- Can you hack WiFi on Android?
- What is half of frac 25 25
- Where can I learn business administration online
- Is Trident Gum Halal or Haram
- What's the best restaurant in Missouri
- Who would win Wolverine Survivor or Doomsday?
- How do I use the word owed
- Why flood carburetors
- A bumblebee bites or stings
- How many atoms does chlorine have
- What are the names of the people from Cyprus
- Should I upgrade to iOS 10?
- What makes a good title
- Why was the Phobos satellite taken out of service
- Cycling is similar to driving
- Are the adidas NMD shoes comfortable
- Where can I find Ethereum blockchain developers
- What does your drawing look like
- What is your target weight