Is formic acid monobasic or dibasic
Chemical reactions in water analysis
This book is an aid to the practitioner in water analysis. It explains the chemical reactions and relationships, e.g. B. Why a solution changes color when a specific reagent is added, but also the reactions for eliminating malfunctions are shown. Several disturbances can also occur in the analysis.
The water analyst thus has a supplement to his analytical book of rules. Overall, a considerable amount of theoretical equipment can be developed, which is not only important for water analysis. 40 parameters are shown in alphabetical order, in which up to 10 methods of the parameter are listed as chemical reactions and with their organic structures. In addition, the occurrence, origin and significance of the pollution parameters are described. The book thus contributes significantly to the understanding of water analysis and should not be missing in any laboratory in which water analyzes are carried out.
Authors and affiliations
About the authors
- There are distance ultramarathons
- Why is MySQL not written in Java
- What is a serious condition
- Would you send Donald Trump into space
- Toxicology Why are wood chips carcinogenic?
- Should an MBA Finance graduate learn Python
- What are some obscure music recommendation sites
- Windows 7 is out of date after 9 years
- What is the importance of dosage forms
- What is the prefix of efficient
- Is it dangerous to have dry eyes?
- How do I run a hairdressing business
- Why isn't YouTube changing its comment section
- Who invented the SMTP email
- How do I minimize pain while waxing
- Shy boys like outgoing girls
- Who called Apostle Peter a fisherman
- Why does the steering wheel lock
- Are Aquarius and Cancer compatible?
- Who designed the Navi Mumbai train station
- Were colonists entitled to rebel against Britain?
- How has Microsoft changed under Satya Nadella
- Why shouldn't I buy an IKEA desk?
- How do you say muecke in Greek?