It's raining in Israel
Weather, climate, climate tables, temperatures & best travel times worldwide
The Land of Israel is in Transitional area from the Mediterranean climate to the desert climate. The climatic conditions differ mainly between the Negev desert in the south and the northern part of the country.
in the north Israel rules Mediterranean climate. There are hot and dry summers with daytime temperatures around 30 ° C as well mild, humid winters. The coastal areas receive 500-600 mm of rain per year. The summer there is a high level of humidity here. Inland, the country becomes more hilly. It rains correspondingly more here. In places it can fall up to 900 mm. Most of the precipitation falls here in winter, sometimes even as snow. On the other hand, there is no rain between June and September. In general, winter is colder in the mountains than on the coast. While frost is possible at night, a good 13 ° C is measured in Jerusalem during the day in January. In summer it gets very hot during the day here at around 30 ° C, but at night it is fresh and overall significantly less humid.
To south the rainy season and the amount of precipitation become shorter and shorter, until the rain finally stops almost entirely. The Negev as well as that middle and southern Jordan Valley point Desert climate on. In the Negev, the annual amount is less than 250 mm and in Elat, rain at just 25 mm per year is almost unknown. Winters can get quite cool in the desert. Temperatures then drop, especially at night. On the other hand, the heat between March and October is difficult to bear when the thermometer often targets 40 ° C.
Weather in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel
Weather in Israel: The temperatures and rainfall for Jerusalem in Israel come from the website yr.no and are provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. The forecast is updated four times a day.
Best travel time for Israel
In principle, Israel can be visited at any time of the year. The best weather to visit is in Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September and October). Then the temperatures in most regions are mild.
Winter, on the other hand, can get uncomfortably cool, with heavy rain along the coast and frost in the highlands.
In summer, on the other hand, the temperatures in the south are extremely high and on the coast you will find high humidity. Due to the high temperatures, the summer but also the optimal time for you Beach vacation. Summer is also the Tourist high season. Accommodation is most expensive at this stage; sometimes it is even difficult to find a suitable place to stay at all.
Also to Easter and Christmas If there are many holidaymakers in Israel, then numerous accommodations are fully booked.
Further information: Weather, climate and travel time in Israel & climate and weather on the Red Sea.
Climate table Israel
Climate in Israel (North): Haifa
Climate Israel (center of the country): Jerusalem
Climate Israel (southeast): Sodom
Here you can find more climate tables for Israel.
Climate in Western Asia
For information on the climate, the best travel time and weather in other West Asian countries, simply click on the country names on the map:
- Like many covalent bonds, benzene contains
- Is Ethercash and Ethereum the same
- Millennials are getting too much attention
- How long ago was the ice age?
- Why is gasoline expensive in some countries
- What is 55 11
- How sigma bonds are formed
- Is death like a dreamless sleep
- What are the best drama techniques
- What is the best face wash cream
- What are Richie Lee's companies doing
- Do narcissistic people deserve pity
- How do you monitor Docker in production
- Electronics engineers make phones
- What are time delays in 8085
- Exists perfection What is imperfection
- How poetic can you be
- How can I download Jio games
- What is the OYC number
- What is the prison sentence for vigilance
- You can with WordPress Dropship
- How can I download MIB International
- What are the best foods for anxiety
- How many times do you say yall
- A BPharm is difficult to track
- What is the evolutionary disadvantage for sinistrality
- Why are people buried individually
- What's your favorite Vim shortcut
- Which computers were using OS 2
- How did you find your truth
- Can Viagra be prescribed online
- Why are membranous organelles skin-like
- How widespread is LTE in America
- What qualifies as organic