What latitude is Toronto
Geographic coordinates of toronto, canada
Longitude: 79 ° 24'58 "W.
Altitude: 175 m
Toronto coordinates in degrees with decimal places (decimal degrees)
Longitude: -79.4163000 °
Toronto coordinates in degrees and minutes of arc with decimal places
Longitude: 79 ° 24.978 ′ W.
UTM coordinates of Toronto
East value: 627610.297135
North value: 4839784.2152392
Geographic coordinate systems
WGS 84 Coordinate Reference System is the latest version of the World Geodetic System used in mapping and navigation, including GPS (Global Positioning System) satellite navigation system.
The coordinates (longitude or longitude and latitude or latitude) determine the position of a point on the earth's surface. The coordinates are the angle units. The canonical form of latitude and longitude displays degrees (°), minutes (′) and seconds (″). GPS systems often use coordinates in degrees and minutes of arc with decimal places or in degrees with decimal places (decimal degrees).
The width varies from −90 ° to 90 °. The equator has a latitude of 0 °. The North Pole has a latitude of 90 °, the South Pole a latitude of −90 °. The positive latitude values correspond to the geographical locations north of the equator (abbr. N). The negative latitude values correspond to the geographical locations south of the equator (abbr. S).
The longitude is counted from the prime meridian (the reference meridian of the IERS) and varies from −180 ° to 180 °. Positive longitude values correspond to the geographical locations east of the prime meridian (abbreviation O). Negative longitude values correspond to the geographical locations west of the prime meridian (abbr. W).
The UTM coordinate system (Universal Transverse Mercator) divides the earth's surface into 60 longitudinal zones. The coordinates of a location within each zone are defined as a planar coordinate pair that relates to the intersection of the equator and the central meridian of the zone and is measured in meters.
The height above sea level is a measure of the height of a geographic location. We use the global digital elevation model GTOPO30.
Toronto, Canada: Facts and Figures
- How do I stop feeling love
- What are the best restaurants in Kolkata
- What is the best compact CPU
- What is special about the number 40
- Dell XPS 15 has a backlight
- How do you apply everything you learn
- How smart is Dr. Doom
- What is taught in AP biology
- Who will answer my questions in Quora
- Which is the best juicer blender grinder
- Are Hispanics viewed as a minority
- What is GIS geometry
- How is Antarctica governed
- Which YouTube channel shows real videos
- Can India ever compete with China?
- How does a train driver drive the train
- Do you work in Zerodha
- How do we break down plastic
- Which teachings of Buddhism support self-immolation
- Why did Aristophanes write plays
- Is Napoleon kidding
- Is the Gaza Strip a country
- How is CGPA calculated or counted
- When will OLED televisions become mainstream?