Indian weeds are good
Martin Bachmann, René Wördehoff, Klaus Lamatsch, Alfred Wörle and Christian Ammer
Indian balsam in the forest - weeds will die - LWF-aktuell 73
If the Indian balsam is mowed or torn up in their immediate vicinity, the forest regeneration - like existing birch natural regeneration, but also planted spruce and fir trees - does not show any improved growth reactions. After three years of observation, the corresponding experiments in Wasserburg and on the Irschenberg were discontinued, since the Indian balsam no longer occurs significantly under tree regeneration.
Indian balsam - beautiful, but ecologically questionable. International experts count the Indian balsam to the 100 most invasive, non-native species in Europe. Photo: M. Mößnang
The decorative pink flowers were already imported and cultivated in European gardens in the first half of the 19th century and gave the Indian balsam the name "poor man's orchid".
The Indian balsam presents itself in a completely different way in the perception of nature conservation and the "forest farmers". International experts count the Indian balsam to the 100 most invasive, non-native species in Europe. The emergence of natural hybrids in the native flora is a major concern.
read more ... Indian balsam in the forest - weeds will die - LWF-aktuell 73
- Arsenal will certainly sign Benzema
- Is the fate predetermined
- How should internet companies be taxed
- What is a good leather bag
- Are villages really electrified?
- What amazing movies had terrible marketing
- How does Gerrymandering disenfranchise the voters?
- Where are the semantic web applications
- What happens in the Amity aptitude test
- Why not fight soldiers wear bulletproof
- Are car tires vegan
- Are admission courses legal
- Can I take 2 Unisom Sleeping Gels?
- Are Umbrella Armory Airsoft Guns Worth It?
- What is 4 out of 25
- Are there cases in which animals forgive
- How do I spend time efficiently
- What is meant by double decoupling
- Do the outcasts owe something to society?
- Do you play Minecraft with your kids
- Is it a good answer
- What is the XMLHttpRequest object in Ajax
- How will the Catalonia crisis affect the Spanish economy
- Was the Atari Jaguar doomed