Should I come to my trainer?
Football coach decision - who is playing?
The following applies to grassroots football: children, young people and adults vote with their feet. Anyone who has short periods of play will eventually run away from the club.
In children's football, the coach does not make decisions freely, the training concepts for the age groups provide the framework. When it comes to deciding who's in the squad, who's on the starting team and who's a supplementary player, performance doesn't matter. All children have the same share of play, so the training concept defines it.
Other components may be taken into account, such as social competence (social behavior in the team) and participation in training. Here, too, you have to take a closer look, because a lack of participation in training can also be justified by the parents. The child cannot help it and must not be reset for it.
The coach also makes the decisions in children's football, but often involves the children in the decision-making process. Parents should also know why, for example, their child is not standardized. If necessary, discuss this at a parents' evening before the season, announce your guidelines, so there are no misunderstandings.
The children's soccer coach is an important reference person for the children, everyone should be aware of this responsibility as a role model. Children do not differentiate between football and life alongside football. They project coach behavior into their everyday life and not every behavior of a classic football coach is suitable for this.
The consideration in youth football (from C-youth, U14) is somewhat more differentiated. The game becomes more result-oriented and the sporting success comes more and more to the fore.
However, you must urgently warn against using only the performance level as a decision-making aid for deployment times. This is a decisive reason why young youth footballers in particular leave the clubs (drop-out).
An important factor for making the right decisions is the level of performance and / or the league. In competitive youth football, the coach does not have the choice of whether or not all players are given the same playing times. The pressure to succeed forces one to consider the performance level.
In adult football, the coach decides according to the above principles. Here, too, it is important to differentiate between performance and class affiliation.
The higher the division, the more confidently the coach has to convey his decisions. In the lower divisions this is a little different. The basic principle is: the deeper the division, the more democratic the decisions. There is a dependency on the social structure of the team.
Even in professional football, coaching behavior has changed a lot. They do exist, the hardliners, in the meantime many professional trainers behave more democratically in their decisions and communicate with the team.
Leaders in particular are involved in the decision-making process. However, professional trainers do not allow themselves to be talked into the line-up, it seems. The pressure is very high for the coach when a superstar has been bought for many millions, earns a lot and then hardly gets any playing time. The club management, the fans and the media then ensure that the coach is not always free to decide.
There is a lot of money involved and professional footballers also want working time, because this also increases the market value and whoever is a professional footballer also wants to practice their profession. Last but not least, it is about game bonuses and bonuses that are only paid out if the player is in the squad or has been used.
The art of the professional trainer is to keep your balance. Success comes first, followed by player satisfaction and consideration of individual vanities. Not easy, but the job pays well.
- Is it worth going vegan
- Know more about astrologers
- You can use travelers checks
- How do migraines differ from normal headaches?
- What is the oldest known gene.
- What is the tallest building in Vancouver
- Why is my NAT type strict
- Why do some families only have daughters?
- Compassion without action is enough
- How easy is a BA
- If Bobby Fischer were a Trump supporter
- What happened to Clinton
- What are the requirements for Dutch citizenship
- Is guarana bad for you
- Who is the best resource for biohacking
- Who is the richest farmer in Zimbabwe
- Which pigment is missing in the chloroplast
- Will Aircel ever launch 4G services?
- Have you ever been accused
- Whatever happened to Roger Federer's cows
- How do I minimize pain while waxing
- People in India like to trade online
- Why are there Ethiopian refugees
- Is food science a better option
- What is the purpose of a collar
- Are Flipkart sellers authorized dealers
- What is a daksh robot
- Is cinnamon oil good for curing mushrooms
- Is sea foam dangerous
- Why do we cry 2
- The price of the CCD share will rise
- Do you feel emotional satisfaction through sex
- How do resistors behave at extremely high frequencies
- What is the difference between Darwin and Mendel