What does the term crazy idea mean
Crazy idea (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Schnapps | idea, Plural: Schnapps | ideas | s
- IPA: [ˈƩnapsʔiˌdeː]
- 1) colloquial: An idea that sounds crazy or that seemed good / smart at the time of its creation (maybe, but not necessarily under the influence of mind-influencing agents / drugs such as alcohol), but later turns out to be bad / stupid
- Determinative compound Liquor and idea
- 1) Rare:Beer idea
- 1) idea
- 1) That was a great one again Crazy idea!
- 1) How did you get on that crazy idea came?
- 1) One of those crazy idea you have to come first!
- 1) “He had known from the beginning that this conference was a crazy idea and that an Einstein letter cannot be realized a second time. "
- 1) “However, you know yourself that the one crazy idea is because it has not escaped her that she does not hit a single note while singing. "
- 1) “One Crazy idea, opening today at all. You don't do business on holidays. "
- 1) a crazy ideahave on one crazy ideacome
- Nominative: singular crazy idea; Plural Crazy ideas
- Genitive: singular crazy idea; Plural Crazy ideas
- Dative: singular crazy idea; Plural Crazy ideas
- Accusative: singular crazy idea; Plural Crazy ideas
- English: 1) en idea, enidea, en idea, en idea
- French: 1) idée fr (Female), idée à la con (Female), idée saugrenue (Female)
- Swedish: 1) sv idé
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The defendants tinkered with one crazy idea Balaclavas.“
Kölnische Rundschau, April 26, 2019
„Your carelessness will be painfully remembered by two men. The two 46 and 22 year olds from Dachau were staying at the Dachau train station when they were one crazy idea had.“
Mercury, August 27, 2018
„If you have a lot of money, you can get one crazy idea implement! Tesla founder Elon Musk is extremely rich. His latest project: "Teslaquila".“
BILD.de, October 13, 2018
„From the crazy idea The teaching and experimental distillery of the Bernburg University of Applied Sciences became a professor for nutritional science about 10 years ago. Close by: a vineyard owned by the university.“
MDR, June 5th, 2019
„It was that crazy idea of their lives - and they can continue to earn money from it. A couple from Lower Saxony can continue to make money with their 'Ballermann' brand. The Munich Higher Regional Court decided on Thursday.“
t-online, September 27, 2018
„From a crazy idea became serious: three brothers from Bad Kreuznach are converting a Bundeswehr ship and want to put it to sea with it. With one mission: to save human lives.“
SWR.de, February 19, 2020
„The Karasz couple in Ottenhofen produce alcohol-containing gummy candies. From a crazy idea have become "Bedizzys".“
Mercury, June 9th, 2020
„A 29-year-old German lived illegally in a Deutsche Bahn building for around six months. Now he did it when setting up with one crazy idea aware of oneself.“
tz, October 14, 2020
„The first full-time winemakers are in North Tyrol. What initially as crazy idea was ridiculed, is slowly turning out to be a tourism factor - also because of climate change. A visit.“
sueddeutsche.de, October 30, 2019
„These crazy idea went backwards several times: a 19-year-old car driver let her passenger use the accelerator during a jaunt in Regen (Regen district).“
GMX, May 5th, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- (Idea) out of a beer whim (coll.)
- (unfounded) idea
- (not to be taken seriously) idea
- Ideas like cow failures (crude, joking)
- Fart idea (rough)
- If we didn't have you and the little potatoes ...
- on a whim
- stupid idea (main form)
Another word (synonym) for crazy idea - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "crazy idea":
Liquor: ... Words: 2) Schnapps distiller, schnapps throttle, schnapps factory, schnapps bottle, schnapps glass, schnapps idea, schnapps corpse, schnapps nose, schnapps number Reduced forms: [*] ...
idea:… New, bad idea Derived words: 1) theory of ideas, wealth of ideas, ideology, crazy idea Translations English: 1) idea Esperanto: 1) ideo Estonian ::…
Diaper: Synonyms: 2) crazy idea Superordinate terms: 1) egg 2) nonsense application examples: 2) his suggestion turned out to be wind egg
Fluff: ... to "Flaus, Flausch" "woolen overcoat" Synonyms: 1) Kinkerlitzchen, foolishness, crazy idea 2) lazy excuse Application examples: 1) His nonsense extended the ...
Crazy ideas:… IPA: [ˈʃnapsʔiˌdeːən] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Schnapsidee genitive plural of the noun Schnapsidee dative plural of the noun…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Schnapsidee" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Schnapsidee/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Schnapidee" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Crazy ideas (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Schnaps | ide | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Consumption of schnapps (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular schnapps consumption; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Schnapps consumption (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Schnaps | kon | sums Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Liquor corpse (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Schnapsleiche; Plural schnapps corpses genitive: ...
Liquor corpses (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schnaps | lei | chen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Schnapps praline (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Schnapspraline; Plural schnapps pralines genitive: ...
Schnapps chocolates (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schnaps | pra | li | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Liquor drinkers (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular schnapps drinker; Plural schnapps drinker genitive: ...
Schnapps drinkers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Schnaps | trin | kern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Evils of pure evil are always boring
- How did Area 51 start
- Make INFPs like history
- Protein powder causes baldness
- What is the nature of financial management
- What is the evidence of forgery
- Which is more developed bacteria or virus
- Is CTS a nice place to work
- How was your first earthquake experience
- Does Votofel Force really work
- Flupenthixoldihydrochloride increases dopamine
- How many atoms does the world make up
- What does the drinker mean
- Can I reset my reward system?
- How can cloud computing benefit a company?
- What medications have helped you the most
- Do Japanese surnames have a meaning?
- GMOs are consumed in North Korea
- Why did Jesus not have children?
- Are the people in Charleston SC friendly
- How light are Java threads
- Can the Nikom Coolpix B500 change lenses?
- What is the greatest threat to agriculture
- Physicists hate math