What is the full form of LOGO
UNESCO is a non-profit organization established by a number of countries. It fulfills the mission of maintaining peace, providing comprehensive support, protecting the human heritage on earth as well as valuable objects and cultures of different countries. Founded in London (UK) in autumn 1945. Now the head office is in Paris (France). It has branches and representative offices on all five continents over which it operates.
Meaning and history
The UNESCO emblem is a stylized name made up of the initial letters of the United Nations Education, Science and Culture Organization. The abbreviation and full name are used in the structure of the most famous logo. It symbolizes the fact that the organization is the bulwark of the world and is ready to support all good initiatives and the vanishing legacy of humanity.
The unmistakable symbolism of the international non-profit structure became apparent immediately after it was founded. It is a schematic construction of an ancient Greek temple, in which instead of columns letters of the name from left to right in the order of reading the word “U”, “N”, “E”, “S”, “C” , “O” stand. Due to the fact that they are stylized as architectural elements, their shape is narrower and more elongated. All letters are compressed horizontally and are very similar to the Empire font.
The official version of the logo, used in both the document flow and advertising, consists of three elements. The first is the full name of the international company and is located below the steps. The second is a graphic sign in the form of an old structure with a gable roof, letter columns and three broad lines. The third is the elongated dotted line on the right.
Logo font and colors
Color scheme of the emblem: blue-gray, black, green, white, brown. The choice of palette depends on the intended use and the position of the logo. The same applies to the complete labeling below: Depending on the document type, it can be on the steps below or in the form of a column.
The concept of a logo and the organization it represents are incredibly important. The sign symbolizes the fight against discrimination in education, research activities in the field of national cultures and the promotion of the common heritage of humanity. It also means assistance in solving pressing problems in the social sciences, information, geology, oceanography and environmental protection.
- What songs have you heard wrong lately?
- Google Pixel Camera is way overrated
- What makes a person likable in general
- What are virtual servers
- Home automation is needed nowadays
- Why should a researcher report their results?
- What are you reading in your own words
- When did Anglo-Saxons immigrate to Great Britain?
- What do Google employees think of Twitter
- Should I be more suggestible or more analytical
- 3,000 luxury cars are good
- In which avant-garde fund should I invest?
- If 3x 15 what is x 12
- Why are bridges built on the river
- What is iron III chloride
- How do you deal with ubiquitous disrespect
- When did you stop trusting the internet?
- Rachel Maddow is a Liberal
- How popular is Ben Shapiro
- Can I cancel a SEMrush free trial?
- Which is electronegative Be or H.
- How many sexually reproducing species are there?
- Which animated character suits your personality
- What makes a great vocal melody