Which functions can be integrated
Integrability of a function (level sec. I)
Integration of functions is required in all science subjects. This is because the main task of integral calculus is to calculate an area (the area below a function graph). In the context of school mathematics, a function can be integrated if the function is continuous (in the interval to be integrated).
Integrability of a function
This chapter only deals with the determination of the integrability of a function (not with the integration regulations).
According to the mathematical definition, a function can be integrated in an interval [a, b] if the function is “restricted” (i.e. the limit values of the upper and lower sums exist and are equal, i.e. there is no so-called pole). This “limitation” is a prerequisite for the integrability of a function. If the function is now continuous in the entire integration interval [a, b], then the “definite integral” exists (=> a unique value)
Prerequisite for integrability
Every function that is continuous can also be integrated. A function that can be integrated is not automatically continuous in all places (e.g. the Signum function - integrable but continuous in all places).
- How do inhalers work
- Who is US Agent Marvel Comics
- What are top yoga brands for men
- Pisces have positive experiences and feel joy
- Which subject should I include in +1
- Music band with the best music song ever
- What is FileVault on MacOS
- Does sugar affect the intestinal flora
- Does a company really need a blog
- Why do DNA fragments separate into bands
- How do you become an aircraft designer
- How can you let go of emotions
- Which empires did not survive the First World War?
- Mortgage rates can turn negative
- Is it dangerous to exercise in the morning?
- Will a Moto G5 Plus overheat?
- What is the cheapest accommodation in Delhi
- USC is a good school for marketing
- What is the CHR function in Excel
- What does VSCO mean on Instagram
- SEO index images
- How to knead bread dough
- What's cuter a puppy or baby
- What are the best cars