What do you think of Ben Stiller
Ben Stiller talks about cancer shock three years ago
It was a shock for Ben Stiller (51): three years ago, doctors diagnosed the actor with prostate cancer.
In an interview on the television program "Today" he now said that he had been cancer-free for three years.
"I'm really happy to be able to talk about the PSA test here," says the Zoolander star of the early detection method that may have saved his life. He urges all male viewers to speak to their doctor about the test.
Ben Stiller himself got the tip from Robert De Niro (74), who fell ill with prostate cancer in 2003 and is now also considered cured.
No effect on sex life
Screening is controversial among experts because elevated values do not necessarily indicate cancer.
In Ben Stiller's case, however, there was actually a tumor that was removed in surgery. His fear of having problems with sex afterwards did not materialize. "It takes time," said Ben Stiller on Howard Stern's television show a year ago.
Film about midlife crisis
On the other hand, Ben Stiller's new film "Brad's Status" is more about mental problems: Stiller plays a man in a midlife crisis who constantly compares himself to others - especially through her social media profiles.
A situation that is not entirely unknown to a star like Ben Stiller: "As an actor you always think: Why wasn't I cast for it? Why did someone else get the role?" Happiness laughing at yourself too. (yy)
- Should I work harder or smarter
- What are the best crisis management techniques
- Christians should get involved in politics
- Is cold brewed coffee drinkable
- Are cellular messages encrypted
- Is summer the human mating season
- How is chess related to life?
- Which team does Messi play for
- What are British police officers wearing
- How to make a sourdough starter
- Can you describe how good you are
- It is rude to stop anger
- How do people communicate telepathically
- What is the use of the keyword var
- Is PyTorch faster than Keras
- Blacksmiths made weapons
- What is a network and standalone printer
- What is leptin
- Does it ever snow in Hawaii?
- Mortgage rates can turn negative
- How is Gaara not the strongest shinobi
- Who are the breakers
- What makes a taxi medallion so valuable
- What is the need for OFDM