What is more important joy or greatness
How much should the engagement ring cost?
Costs: Find out your personal budget - rule of thumb: monthly salary
To determine the budget for the ring to the application, this is monthly net income a meaningful benchmark. At least half a net monthly salary should be invested. Those who have savings choose a full month's salary as Engagement ring budget. After all, it is the Buying an engagement ring a one-time romantic investment for life. The one-time costs for the ring are quickly forgotten.
Budget depending on income
Men who want to get engaged are often just at the beginning of their professional careers. We find that cost in one healthy relationship to income should stand and recommend a monthly income as a rule of thumb as a budget.
And here's another fact for all fans of romantic soaps from Hollywood: In Germany there are only a few men who buy rings at US level worth 5,000 euros and more for engagement. On average, German men stay around or even less than 1,000 euroswhen it comes to the ring for your loved one.
Take it with humor, it only costs 5 cents a day!
We also keep hearing from America that investing in an engagement ring should hurt a little. With an engagement ring that is expensive for 2-3 months, the man should prove the seriousness of his intention to marry to his future wife and her family.
Despite the fact that this is by far not handled as strictly in Germany, buying a good quality engagement ring is a real investment that needs to be carefully considered.
But look at it this way: You have found the woman for life! To show her that, buy an engagement ring for around 1,000 euros. Your partner says “Yes!” And you both experience 50 happy years together!
And now let's make a very simple calculation out of your love story:
|Engagement ring price (one-time)||Cost / 50 happy years are:|
|1,000 euros / 50 years||20 euros for every happy year|
|1,000 euros / 2,608 weeks||38 cents for every happy week|
|1,000 euros / 18,262 days||only 5 cents for every happy day!|
What do you mean? Is a happily radiant partner worth 5 cents a day for the next 50 years?
- Who is your favorite singer right now?
- What is biogas technology
- Has anyone cured hypothyroidism with homeopathy
- What should we do during the festivals
- What's the story behind Steven Gerrard's slip
- Software has become a countable noun
- Do you speak German well
- Why do people like controversy
- What does NACL stand for
- Why are politicians in America so rich
- What are some unusual gardening tips
- What is a static variable in Java
- Mandolin kitchen slicers are a helpful tool
- Why do nitrates kill fish
- What is scarecrow fear made of toxin
- What is your home exercise routine
- What is bond paper and contract paper
- How is KIIT bad for girls
- How do I clean my phone
- What are GPU servers
- What makes a good currency
- Why is open source a project
- What do you wish you liked more people
- Who was the very first known person
- What is agony
- Which tools help with the migration between database systems
- Bugs are the next big food trend
- Build a reliable system on Google AppEngine
- What are essential principles for good management
- Are there obligatory carnivores
- Which airlines fly to Jersey
- Is an order a legally binding contract
- Why is milk a mixture