What is dr Jayaprakash's phone number
India and silk production
We set out on the trail of silk production in order to get to know this important branch of the economy and the people involved in it personally.
Silk production has a long tradition in India. Today around 10 million people are employed in this branch of the economy. Nevertheless, we are repeatedly asked whether India is a reliable partner country for business relationships.
We covered many kilometers on holprogen, dusty roads to visit smallholders, markets for silk cocoons, processors and research institutes in different regions of India.
We were able to get to know the entire value chain of silk production: from propagation to rearing and processing. We have learned what differences there are in the production and processing of silk.
We know our partners and suppliers personally. We chose them because, like us, they value pesticide-free cultivation, fair wages and optimal product quality. And because we share the vision of making the valuable raw material silkworm pupae usable for you.
THE SILK SPINNER
Hard-working quick-change artist
Did you know that the silk moth's cocoon consists of a continuous silk thread around 1000 meters long?
The silk moth (lat. Bombyx mori) was domesticated in China for silk production around 5000 years ago. After hatching from a small round egg, it goes through a complete metamorphosis: from the caterpillar to the pupa in the silk cocoon to the butterfly. The caterpillar feeds exclusively on the leaves of the mulberry tree.
For the silk farmers, the breeding of silkworms is a very valued job. In contrast to field crops, they can regularly and predictably “harvest” silk cocoons. The silkworms are cared for accordingly carefully. Several times a day, young, fresh leaves are picked from the surrounding mulberry plantations and brought to the meticulously clean silkworm huts. Before entering: take off your shoes! Here the animals develop, protected from sun, rain and predators, from hatching to pupation.
Gentle and hygienic
Gentle and hygienic drying all year round is crucial for our optimal product quality.
Our silkworm pupae are dried and sterilized directly after the processing of the silk cocoon using a gentle machine drying process.
In contrast to traditional sun drying, which often takes days, this enables quick and hygienic drying. In this way we can achieve maximum freshness and optimal nutrient quality all year round.
The entire value chain at a glance
We accompany our products from the mulberry tree through production to delivery to you.
Through our quality management system, developed with the expertise and experience of Dr. Jayaprakash (former director of the Central Silk Board), we not only control the direct processing of our products, but also keep an eye on the entire value chain from the mulberry tree to silk processing. In close contact with small farmers, traders and processors, we can ensure that our high standards are always implemented.
In Germany, each batch is examined again by accredited laboratories to ensure perfect quality and freedom from harmful substances.
Are you interested in our products?
We are happy to answer your questions.
- What's the best restaurant in Missouri
- Can you write a thriller about Quora
- Car GPS devices cause accidents
- What is your most frequently used baby product
- Are religions evolving today?
- Why did the second crusade begin?
- How are long-term capital gains calculated
- Can support MacBook Pro 2 monitors
- Find business card
- How much did Apollo 15 cost in total
- Selling someone a YouTube channel
- Is the ios 9 upgrade safe now?
- Can noble gases be liquefied?
- Provides free education to the U.S. Army
- Why do people install HID headlights
- Can you speak the Indonesian language
- How are steel pipes specified
- Which unlikely person inspires you the most
- What is your rating of the state of Wyoming
- Why is pain so important
- Who is your favorite Asian-American actor
- Do the outcasts owe something to society?
- How did the ISS get its name
- What prevents us from ruining the world
- What is Mobile Marketing 2 0
- How is the orientation session at UIET Chandigarh
- How can we do social media marketing
- Why is copper deposited instead of zinc?
- What is the weakest branch of international law
- What is Arduino Mega
- How can education convey innovation
- What does the FBI stand for?
- How can I avoid international computer hackers