How are aircraft classified
Classification of aircraft and determination of the angle of rotation of the nose wheel
Aircraft are pushed back from their finger positions by towbarless aircraft tugs and towed into maintenance hangars. When recording the aircraft, the LD-OEM 1000 laser measurement system classifies the corresponding aircraft model and assigns it to a maximum steering angle. During the entire towing process, the steering angle of the aircraft nose wheel is monitored by the laser measurement system, with the tractor driver being shown on a display if the maximum permitted steering angle is exceeded - if the permitted steering angle is exceeded, the nose wheel must be checked by a technician. This application was developed and patented by the customer.
Various types of aircraft are pushed backwards onto the runway by a towbarless aircraft tug. When moving, the steering angle specified depending on the type must not be exceeded. For example, if the steering angle is large, the driver of the aircraft tractor must be warned; if the steering angle is too large, the aircraft must not take off and must be checked in the workshop. The cost of such downtime is immense and must be avoided at all costs.
The LD-OEM 1000 laser measurement system is used here. The scanner is installed in the driver's cab with a view of the aircraft. The angle of attack is approx. 20 ° upwards. The LD-OEM essentially scans the underside of the aircraft.
First of all, the tip of the aircraft is detected when it starts up and the aircraft is classified in this way.
The measured values of the scanner are continuously recorded and evaluated in a computer to determine the position. This also applies during the move process. In this way, the steering angle can be reliably monitored and, if necessary, a warning or a stop command can be given to the driver.
Firstly, monitoring of the steering angle is required by law on new tugs, and the driver can also correct the angle after the warning has been issued, which avoids visiting the workshop and thus saves a lot of money and inconvenience for the passengers.
- Gasoline can be stored indefinitely
- What is matrix left division
- Which artist sang the song Axel F.
- What happens in life
- Can I do an MA after 2
- What brought the Akkadian Empire to collapse
- Are menstrual cups better than pads
- How high is the earth's atmosphere
- What is the American opinion of Oasis
- How important is trust in sales
- Has anyone ever spilled your drink
- Which Swiss tennis player is the best
- What is the Most Accurate Forex Indicator
- What is the most posh handbag
- Which cells undergo meiosis and why
- What is the trial period for Infosys
- Are Ricky and Morty the same person
- What is the science behind qigong
- Is there a career for me
- Why is Aldi's grocery business so successful
- How does the ultimate real man dress?
- Microsoft Access will be phased out
- What are the main symptoms of manangitis
- How do I see a psychologist online
- A technical drawing is required for the architecture
- Should an orchestra be considered a sport
- What is your favorite Google+ feature
- How is the Log4j properties file read
- Who invented the first computer chips
- Are potatoes kept longer in the fridge?
- What's the best Paul Simon song
- Why is inhumanity increasing day by day
- How was your first earthquake experience
- Why does asparagus taste so terrible