Which companies send free stickers
Advertising by mail: How to defend yourself against unsolicited advertising letters
If you receive personally addressed advertising mail, that's fine for now. For example, companies are allowed to take their address from public address directories.
Swiss Post is also obliged to deliver addressed letters - including advertising letters. However, if you no longer want to receive this personalized advertising by post, you have the following options:
- Let yourself be put on the so-called Robinson list. You will then be deleted from the currently existing address lists of all advertising companies that are members of the German Dialog Marketing Association (DDV). You can either do this online here or, alternatively, download the application form for inclusion in the Robinson list here and send it by post.
- With companies that are not members of the German Dialog Marketing Association, you only have one option: the company written, preferably by Registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, request to refrain from sending advertising material in the future.
According to Art. 21 Paragraph 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation, every company must adhere to this prohibition of use if it does not want to risk a fine. This can be imposed by the data protection authority of the state in which the company is located.
- In principle, you can also prevent personally addressed advertising mail from being sent to Object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct mail. You can do this with a business partner when you order goods or conclude contracts. You can also make up for the objection at any time. For the objection to personalized advertising letters, the consumer advice centers recommend the following formulation:
I object to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of direct advertising (Article 21 (2) General Data Protection Regulation).
You can write this formulation on every order form or use it for public authorities such as your residents' registration office or the Federal Motor Transport Authority in Flensburg.
The simple one is sufficient to keep unaddressed advertisements, flyers and direct mail away Sticker "No advertising". The Federal Court of Justice has decided that advertising companies must observe this or a sticker with the same statement (Az. VI ZR 182/88).
In order to keep only partially addressed advertisements, flyers and direct mail away, the simple one is sufficient Sticker "No advertising". The Federal Court of Justice has decided that advertising companies must observe this or a sticker with the same statement (Az. VI ZR 182/88).
In our opinion, postal deliverers must also observe this note. As far as we know, this has not yet been decided by a judge.
If you would like to keep partially addressed advertising away, you should, as described above under "Personally addressed advertising mail", ask the companies concerned to refrain from further advertising.
If free advertising papers also contain an editorial part, the sticker "Do not post advertising" on the mailbox is sufficient Not out. The Federal Court of Justice decided on May 16, 2012 (Ref .: I ZR 158/11). These sheets can still be thrown in.
If you do not want any free weekly papers or advertising supplements in daily newspapers, you should put a special note on the mailbox. For example:
NO advertising - no flyers, no direct mail, no free newspapers and weekly papers.
You can also inform the editorial staff of the advertising paper about your request in a letter. The sticker "Do not throw in advertising" also does not apply to advertising slips that are inserted in daily newspapers or weekly papers.
Background: They are part of these newspapers and cannot be rejected separately. The only option then is to unsubscribe from the newspaper.
Advertising by political parties must not be placed in your mailbox if you have marked it accordingly with a reference to advertising prohibition. You should despite one Sticker "do not insert advertising" If you receive leaflets or direct mail from political parties, we recommend contacting the relevant party To write to the district or national association of this party and to unequivocally request that you refrain from further advertising in the future.
- Which apps need BusyBox
- What is non-language support
- Which universities offer BTech in Germany?
- Is there a scholarship in srm
- Trust in love relationships is more important
- Which is the best iPhone model in every way
- What research can do in the page ranking
- Could we live on the outer planets?
- Is the Hootsuite Certificate worth the investment?
- Time is God in every religion
- Eating pigeons can lead to love
- Is Pakistan safe for Brazilian tourists
- What is cardiac excitability
- What is your earliest memory of email
- What is causing ISP peering disputes
- Streaming will be the future of entertainment
- When will China change its regime?
- Personal problems affect your career
- Is silicone oil harmless for cosmetic purposes
- What number is divisible by 477
- How does meditation help to raise awareness
- What does the atmosphere look like in Saturn
- Well worth the battlefield from PlayerUnknown
- What is Skolaro School ERP