How many appointments have you been to?
make an appointment
You can use the following form to contact us two suggested dates to send. We try to make an appointment in the time frame you want Reservations and then confirm this to you by phone or email. If no suitable date is available, we will suggest you Alternative dates in front.
Please note: The earliest date is in about 8 weeks available. Until then, appointments can only be made by telephone. The reason for the introduction is to be stated here and a referral from the family doctor is necessary for new patients. The best and fastest way is to make an appointment directly with your family doctor. Exceptions are acute urological emergencies such as B. visibly bloody urine, renal colic (stone patients) and swollen, painful testicles.
There is also the option of a Timely appointment via the appointment service point (TSS)of the Thuringia Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians to get phone: 03643-7796042. For this you also need a referral form from your family doctor with a special barcode.
Important NOTE: microscopically detectable blood in the urine (e.g. with a rapid urine test) is no reason for a rushed introduction. This happens very often and is usually harmless, but a urological examination is useful.
- What is windchill
- Can not cough with pulmonary tuberculosis
- Diversity is just a fad
- How do predators catch prey
- What is the nuclear pore complex
- What are some facts about e-marketing
- How good is the Templeton Secondary School
- What is a sofa bed
- How good are Durabrand vacuum cleaners
- What is your biggest parenting moment
- Where can I get wood turning chisels
- Is it correct to say fish
- How do I find a railroad job
- What is the identification of the true saint
- Every religion has a prayer
- Which sunglasses do you wear every day
- What is advertising management
- Is guru man on steroids
- What does CCA in wood stand for?
- What is the English meaning of gobar
- What is kimchi
- Why do we need MVC
- What is the oldest form of aerial art
- How to calculate the STPD