What is the blacklist in email marketing
Blacklisting in the newsletter dispatch
Why are certain recipients excluded?
There are several reasons for blacklisting recipients:
- Requirement of the recipient: The main reason is that the recipient expressly does not want any further communication. He wants to make sure that he won't be accidentally contacted in the future. Another reason could be that with a company account like [email protected], to which several people have access, nobody should be able to log in.
- Because of feedback loops: Blacklist entries can also be made automatically through so-called feedback loops. This happens when a recipient reports your newsletter as spam in certain programs or web portals (e.g. Yahoo, GMX, AOL or others). In this case, our system receives direct feedback and the recipient is then placed on the blacklist.
At first glance, it seems illogical for your newsletter to be marked as spam, because with CleverReach® you can be sure that only recipients will be added to your recipient list who expressly request it (DOI procedure). But sometimes the recipient forgets that he has signed up for your newsletter, or he has changed his mind and no longer wants to receive your newsletter. Instead of unsubscribing via the unsubscribe link that is integrated in every newsletter, however, it marks your newsletter as spam. For some recipients, this appears to be the quicker way to unsubscribe. If your newsletter is marked as spam too often, even if it is not, this can negatively affect your sender reputation. To prevent this, the recipient is blacklisted.
- Exclusion of entire domains: After all, you can blacklist certain URL addresses yourself, for example to exclude competitors from your newsletters. To do this, save an entry with a placeholder, e.g. *@domain.de. Addresses with the domain name cannot subscribe to your newsletter.
- How am I diagnosed with BPD
- Who voiced Tommy Pickles in Rugrats
- How can cloud computing benefit a company?
- Does gravity work at the quantum level
- How do you cook the perfect smore
- What are the best websites for games
- How does the hiring process work at MakroCare?
- What is Microsoft Visual Studio
- What is Queen's best music video
- Which religion has the most spiritual followers?
- Why is the technology getting better and better?
- What should be included in a website
- Headache is a gas problem
- If trust comes before doubt
- Which artist sang the song Axel F.
- How do I prove a copyright infringement
- What is the next big device
- What makes clouds
- How is life in Guwahati
- What is a good alternative to TEDx
- Is there Hispanophobia in Catalonia
- Can we break molecules
- How many octaves can most people sing
- Bluetooth headphones have built-in sound cards