What makes research an investigation
Research and development tasks
Why we research
Research tasks in various scientific disciplines
The majority of government research funding ends up in the natural and engineering sciences. The humanities and social sciences account for 17 percent of total expenditure by non-university research institutions. In its labor market forecast 2030, the Ministry of Labor predicts an increased demand for social and cultural scientists triggered by research and development. Those sciences whose research results are not primarily market-relevant and economically viable must, however, increasingly stand up for their work and particularly commit themselves to funding.
Science researchers fear that if the humanities falls under the wheels, essential competencies for research will be lost, such as the ability to reflect or interdisciplinary thinking. 300 years ago Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz conducted philosophical studies, constructed submarines or developed devices for recording wind speed. He introduced orphan funds, tried to prove the unconscious in humans, and pointed out the importance of body temperature in medicine. An all-round talent whose life's work shows us today that the disciplines all have their justified social tasks of research and development.
- How and why did Friendster fail
- What is the best cream for men
- What type of insulin is Lantus
- How do you say the same in Chinese
- What is 9 + 10 divided by 21
- What is a loopback address
- Why is Jevon's paradox not widely known
- Black people are God's chosen people
- Which politicians got wealthy while serving the taxpayers?
- Is revital safe to use
- What was the NASA space tether experiment
- What is an external existence
- Investment banking is becoming obsolete
- What does UCI mean in cycling
- How can Google remove Trump paid ads
- Why did the people listen to Hitler?
- Who defined hours, minutes, seconds first
- What will help you save money
- How much protein does Greek yogurt contain?
- What is the purpose of a belief system
- How do you say adult in Swedish
- What screams I'm upper class in Noida
- Koreans celebrate the Vietnamese New Year
- How do I deal sensibly with a debate?