What are the specifications of Infinix S5
Infinix S5 (2020) review
The Infinix S5 (X652) smartphone released in 2020. It is powered by Mediatek Helio P22 MT6762 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The Infinix S5 runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 6.6 inches IPS display with 720 x 1600 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
Infinix S5 (X652) specifications
- 178 g
- 164 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The Infinix S5 runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box, but the S5's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v9.0 (Pie)
- Mediatek Helio P22 MT6762
- Octa-core, Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A53, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- PowerVR GE8320
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 6.6 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1600 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 6.6 inches
- 720 x 1600 px
The smartphone memory (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 4 GB
- Internal memory
- 64 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Infinix S5 smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine-tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 32 MP
- Rear camera
- 16 + 5 + 2 MP
4608 x 3456 px
- Quad LED
S5 is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This Infinix smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n
- v5.0, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
- Li-Po 4000 mAh, not removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and safest ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The S5 smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the Infinix S5, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
Infinix S5 (X652) pictures
If there's information about the Infinix S5 that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- What are some good mixes for Hennessy
- Can red wine be chilled
- How do I find my total assets
- What is native advertising
- What are the benefits of radio advertising
- Is Kamala Harris transphobic
- What are Pakistani Stock Brokers
- How do you usually feel before giving birth
- Why does technology evolve so quickly
- What are WhatsApp's main sources of income
- Soundcloud vs Spotify what are your opinions
- QEEG has side effects
- IITRAM is good for other government students
- Which is the smallest lake in India
- What is the crime rate in Andorra?
- What business discipline requires creativity
- What is the population of Jalandhar
- Why can't I get a mortgage?
- How do I re-magnetize a brushless generator
- Is iOS 13 available for iPad
- How can I become a listening book teller
- How can I understand physics deeply
- What is strategic advice
- Trust a large technology company
- How good are Philips Connected air purifiers
- Flupenthixoldihydrochloride increases dopamine
- Can UV C penetrate plastic
- What is 1 3 x 1 4
- What is the best computational astrophysical simulation
- What does a billionaire look like
- If the number 0 123456789101112131415161718192021 is transcendent
- How did the Scythians affect the later Vikings?
- Redheads can go bald
- What is the philosophy behind Christmas