How to make zucchini noodles with zucchini
Homemade zucchini noodles are the perfect alternative to pasta for everyone who is nutrition-conscious.
Rating: Ø 4.6 (2,649 votes)
15 min. Total time 10 min. Preparation time 5 min. Cooking & resting time
- For our homemade zucchini noodles, first wash the zucchini and cut off both ends.
- Then cut or turn the zucchini into fine, elongated strips with a spiral cutter or a slicer.
- Now heat a saucepan with a dash of oil and sauté the zucchini noodles in it until firm to the bite for about 3-5 minutes - turning or stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add a dash of lime juice - garnish with parsley and the perfect low-carb zucchini noodles are ready.
You can conjure up a healthy dish with this recipe. The filled zucchini taste tender and delicious.
Whether as a side dish or as a small dinner, the zucchini pan always tastes good. A delicious, vegetarian recipe.
In this recipe, the fresh zucchini are cut into slices and baked in the oven. Baked zucchini are sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
The breaded zucchini are suitable as a vegetarian main course for warm summer days. Here's a simple, quick recipe.
Delicious zucchini chips go well with any party, TV evening or as a snack in between. The recipe as a healthy snack.
- Is pork bad for cholesterol
- What salt is Mg NO3 2
- Is considered dishonest as a lie
- Are the wildlings rednecks
- How should I start learning Tamil literature
- Is consciousness a coincidence of evolution
- How can I restore my Grooveshark playlist
- Is WiFi a communication protocol
- Notary services are free
- Cat or dog owners live longer
- What should 15-year-olds do
- How is juice a lime
- How dense is oil
- Which is the best juicer blender grinder
- What did your parents live for
- Where to start in math proofs
- Is CA or IAS required
- Are menstrual cups better than pads
- Why does the depression improve at night
- What is data center design
- What is corpse research
- Are there cases in which animals forgive
- How do you live like a god
- How photography helped change the world 2