Which Asian cities have Michelin star restaurants?
Guide Michelin: These are the star restaurants in the Upper Palatinate for 2021
The past lockdown year hit the catering trade hard, but the Upper Palatinate gourmet cooks: they don't let themselves get down and work at the highest level despite the pandemic. The Michelin Guide has now honored this: eight of the 57 Bavarian restaurants recognized by the restaurant guide welcome their guests to the Upper Palatinate.
The restaurant guide lists seven new additions throughout Bavaria for 2021, three of which are at home in the Upper Palatinate: the Cheval Blanc in Amberg-Sulzbacher Land, the Rote Hahn and the sushi bar Aska in Regensburg.
Suhsi bar with a star
The Aska in Regensburg received a star for the authentic cuisine by Atsushi Sugimoto - and is therefore the first sushi bar in Germany with a Michelin star. In the Red Rooster, the critics praised the modern cuisine with Asian and Scandinavian influences. In Illschwang, the joy of the new Michelin Guide is twice as great: The young generation of Cheval Blanc in the Landhotel Weißes Ross scores with fine cuisine and receives the first star for it. But the parents' restaurant on the property also convinced the Michelin critics and will continue to be listed in the "Bib Gourmand" in 2021, as a tip for regional cuisine with a good price-performance ratio.
Two for the kingfisher
The Storstad, which belongs to the Anton Schmaus sushi bar, was able to defend its star, as did SoulFood in Auerbach in the Amberg-Sulzbach district, Gregor's in Rötz and Leos in Bad Kötzting in the Cham district.
The only two-star restaurant in the Upper Palatinate is and remains the Eisvogel under the direction of Hubert Obendorfer in Neunburg vorm Wald (Schwandorf district). This makes the Eisvogel one of a total of ten two-star restaurants in Bavaria and only 41 in all of Germany.
Green award goes to Hilzhofen
Since last year, the Michelin Guide has been honoring particularly sustainable restaurants with the green star. This honor was bestowed on Landgasthof Meier in Hilzhofen near Pilsach in 2021 as one of 53 restaurants in Germany.
Oberpfälzer star cuisine at a glance
- Two stars:Eisvogel, Neunburg vorm Wald (Schwandorf district)
- A star:Cheval Blanc, Illschwang (district of Amberg-Sulzbach), SoulFood, Auerbach (district of Amberg-Sulzbach), Storstad, city of Regensburg, Aska, city of Regensburg, Roter Hahn, city of Regensburg, Gregor's Fine Dining, Rötz (district of Cham), Leos, Bad Kötzting (Cham district).
- Green star: Landgasthof Meier, Hilzhofen (Neumarkt district)
- Where are the dead souls
- Who buys McDonalds chicken nuggets
- What is selfless love for God
- Why is the technology getting better and better?
- How do scientists share data and code
- What are three empty words
- How does a photocopier work
- It is worth buying identity theft insurance
- Is it safe to travel to Bulgaria?
- What should be included in a website
- Which Hadoop workflow infrastructure do you recommend
- Why does aging lower serum albumin levels
- Is it correct to say fish
- What are some secret python tips
- Who pays YouTube money
- Should You Date A Narcissist 1
- What are Sunday Schools
- Can I use Httrack for onion websites
- Where was Trump received
- How many days are enough in Haridwar
- Benefits of Embedded Programming in c
- What is Andrew Luck known for?
- A black color is considered bad
- What are outrigger doors
- What are the basics of business administration
- Is dark blood normal during dialysis?
- Who would benefit from World War III
- Will the social app destroy our generation
- The automatic compatibility of Android will come in 2020
- Make stick insects good pets
- What sport is an anaerobic sport
- What is 16 psyche
- Have Indian Muslims spoken out against the liberation war in Bangladesh