What is the application log
Application logs allow data to be exchanged between the applications. The most common Application logs are: APPC, FTAM, X400, X500, SMTP, FTP, SNMP, Telnet, SMB, NCP, and DAP.
At do Application logsn the use of proxies makes little sense.
Operations not precisely classifiable in terms of security
Protocol practically useless without unsafe operations ...
Tag overview for Application logs
Related tags: #logs
94 tagged articles ...
Because SSL at the level of the ~ every application protocol must explicitly master SSL. HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) becomes HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure). It is also possible to access e-mails via SSL from the POP3 server or to transmit them to the SMTP server.
For example, an event viewer contains information about ~n, security and system-relevant data as well as information about the DNS server and replication service. The log size of the event viewer is limited, but can be configured individually.
An ALG is a software function for the administration of ~n like SIP or FTP and works as an intermediary and controls access from the endpoint to the application server. It analyzes the network traffic and uses dynamic rules to distribute the resources via the gateway.
This can include, for example, a conversion of the data or simply a compression / decompression of the data.
Application layer This is the connection interface between ~n and the network such as HTTP or SMTP.
- Had other presidential rallies
- Was there entropy before the big bang
- What is the molecular formula of Pyran
- IELTS is only for girls
- Why do memory people sometimes deceive
- Runs the duty of the jury on public holidays
- Why can't we take medication with food?
- Why isn't Trey Gowdy running for president?
- Can someone get rich in China?
- Are Apple batteries better than Android batteries
- What is a hint
- An IRS discrepancy means the amount owed
- Is Alibaba a dropshipper
- Why are introverts very attractive
- Which 3 exercises should I do?
- What is the population of Jalandhar
- Was colonization useful to the Africans
- Why do we fill tires with air?
- How can giant ships float on the water?
- What does UCI mean in cycling
- What are some great scientific biographies
- What is the best online ad maker
- Which companies send free stickers
- Which is better for you walnuts or peanuts
- Are there any treatments for a neurofibroma
- What's in a food truck 1
- Should I play Morrowind?
- How does TripAdvisor hire product managers
- What are the biggest myths about Moscow
- When something goes wrong 1
- What do sweet potatoes look like?
- Why Color Revolution In China Can't Be Successful
- Did you know your feelings