What is your experience with lingual braces
The lingual braces - advantages and disadvantages
The lingual technique is particularly suitable for correcting serious misalignments such as cross bites or cover bites. Even if the teeth are missing or after teeth have been pulled, braces can be adjusted to e.g. B. pulling intact teeth further back in the jaw forward into a gap and thus closing the row of teeth. At the request of the patient and in consultation with the treating dentist or orthodontist, "invisible" braces can be used instead of visible brackets in many cases. And in order to meet the increasing need for the most inconspicuous and aesthetic tooth corrections possible, the lingual technology is constantly being further developed by experts, scientists and dentists.
Adults in particular who decide to have their teeth straightened late often attach great importance to this the inconspicuousness of the braces. Lingual braces offer the possibility of an almost invisible tooth correction - ideal, for example, for people who have a lot of customer contact in their professional life and do not want to distract the attention of their counterpart from the essentials with braces.
But also many young people find it easier to wear the brackets and to endure the therapy if there are no wire arches, straps, etc. from the outside. you can see. The components of the bracket system are precisely planned on the computer and then individually manufactured in the laboratory. Another advantage is that the front of the teeth remain fully visible. In this way, every treatment progress can be recognized immediately, and the immediate sense of achievement strengthens motivation.
Basically, lingual braces can be worn by adults and adolescentsas soon as the tooth change is complete. Whether and why the lingual technique is suitable for tooth correction is always checked and ultimately decided by the physician for each individual case.
- Who are some active Asian NFL players
- How does TripAdvisor hire product managers
- Trumps the good against the bad
- Why do people finance everything
- Why do we need toilet paper
- Well worth an NVIDIA Shield TV
- Who created the Just Say No campaign
- What famous people live in Morocco
- How do I crack ugc net english
- Trump's political suffering affects his family
- What is the rank of Missuri University
- How do I prepare 2N NaoH
- How light are Java threads
- Pays YouTube to stream music
- American movie stars use steroids
- What are the most popular robotics competitions
- People brag about being Quorans
- Are there still academic architects
- When does Microsoft Outlook normally archive emails?
- Why is agriculture important 1
- Is DuoLingo good for German
- What happens when you contain their emotions
- How do I find a statute
- How are cells subject to apoptosis