Without actual games to cover and the accompanying player updates for a now-delayed 2020 season, some fans of the Philadelphia Phillies and Major League Baseball have expressed concerns over coverage.
Important news regarding the spread of the coronavirus and updates on containment measures are indeed vital for everyone at this time. However, it is absolutely possible that we could all begin to suffer from “pandemic burnout”, constantly hearing about what is naturally a negative topic.
So, where does our coverage here at the Bell go at this point? We are going to be right here, continuing to provide as much original content as possible.
The Bell will continue to ring out with any important COVID19 updates as they evolve regarding both the Phillies and MLB, of course. But we will be bringing you other content as well.
Over the coming days and weeks you can look for not only those news items, but also our continuing coverage of Phillies history, book reviews, and more.
Be sure that you are following us here at the philliesbell.com website, which continues to evolve. Also, follow us at the handle @philliebell on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
And for ongoing updates regarding the COVID19 coronavirus be sure to visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) site.
RECENT PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES AND MLB PIECES:
- Coronavirus hits Major League Baseball
- Aaron Nola: Past, present, and future
- Joe Girardi begins sorting out his bullpen arms
- Five leading contenders for bench roles with the 2020 Philadelphia Phillies
- Could past success of Gregorius and Wheeler help lead Phillies back to the playoffs?
- 2020 Phillies 26-man Opening Day roster prediction
- Phillies continue suffering a southpaw starting pitching drought
- Could the 2020 Philadelphia Phillies finish in last place in the NL East Division?